Today I am going to tell about the snipping tool, which will be very useful for taking snapshot of of your screen in Microsoft Windows 7
Where it is ?
Do i want to install it ?
No, It comes by default tool along with Windows 7.
How to use it?
Following are the steps to use the Snipping Tool
- Double click "Snipping Tool"
- Just drag the area in your screen which you want to take snap.
- That's it image is in your clipboard, you can either save or directly paste it in the doc.
- No need to go the paint to crop/cut the image
- Picture can be directly pasted to your mail.
- With the help of Highlighter or pen you can highlight required line.
- No special shapes like square or oval similar to paint
Note: All these images are taken using Snipping Tool. 🙂