- RAM -- minimum 350MB
- Memory -- minimum 3GB
- Root access to the machine
- Login to Ubuntu using Putty as root user or in terminal type the below command
- ssh root@[your servers ip]
- Update the repository to the latest by
- sudo apt-get update
- Upgrade the repository to the latest by
- sudo apt-get upgrade
- Install the ubuntu light weight desktop by the following command
- sudo apt-get install xubuntu-desktop
- Above command will install XFCE.
This will be faster in 512MB RAM.
68 Total Views 1 Views Today